This is a very special post. This week alone, I was lucky to have been bequeathed with not one, not two, but THREE awards!!! Wow! This must be my lucky week.
I was nominated first with the “A Lovely Blog Award” then a couple of days later, the “Liebster Award” and the “Very Inspiring Blogger” awards — all from the very generous and kind — Andy Lawson himself. What a sweet, welcoming gesture (since I only started blogging last May)!
But before continuing on, there are necessary custom need to be done:
1) Thank the person who awarded me
2) Display the awards on my blog
3) Share 7 things about myself
4) Nominate 5-15 bloggers (*newbie here*) I admire, and let them know by commenting on their blog.
1. Thank you! Thank you! Andy Lawson! I got my very own FIRST THREE awards! Wow! When it rains, it certainly pours! Thank you again! What can I say? You’ve showered me with these awards! I can’t thank you enough.
I hope you continue to write and give us laughs, cries, horror? Yipes!
Thank you again! (bowing)
2. I am proudly displaying my awards!
3. 7 Things (I love and hate) About Myself:
– I can be very timid. If I just met you, I’ll just keep quiet. But it doesn’t mean I don’t like you. Though if I don’t like you, you will know.
– I can be very loud. I laugh loud. Then if you’re lucky, you get to the recipient of my famous “laugh push” (While laughing, I’ll push you back by the shoulders if you’re next to me)
– I love rice. Period.
– I sleep with my phone under my pillow. I’m paranoid.
– I love sweets and pastries (but not hard candy).
– I can’t handle crowds. I feel like I can’t breathe.
– I love roller coasters. Though I know the last time I went with my brother, I nearly had a heart attack!
4. Here are my nominations (my list whom I think’s got the bestest blogs!):
If you haven’t checked them out, now is the time to do so! Many of them may have received (numerous) awards in the past and some may prefer not to be involved but whatever you decide, this nomination’s yours!
These awards surely did bring me a *wink* and a smile!
Happy blogging everyone!