An update on previous post: Nothing in this World is for Free
Parking on Rancho Cucamonga Metrolink Station
- 960 spaces / 24 handicapped spaces
- Effective July 1, 2014: The Rancho Cucamonga Metrolink Station will begin charging for parking
- Parking will be enforced Monday – Friday, 5:00am – 7:00pm (no enforcement on the weekends and holidays)
- Parking permits are $25/month for residents and $30/month for non-residents
- Daily permits are also available for $4.50
- Permits can be obtained online at http://www.ParkRancho.com
- Permits can also be obtained by the use of a parking paypoint machine, or Pay by Phone (909-303-6030). Credit or debit cards only. No cash will be accepted.
- Any questions regarding parking at the Metrolink station can be directed to Tiffany Cooper at (909) 477-2740 x4029
- Please note that there will be an outreach program for passengers to notify of upcoming changes. Flyers will be placed on cars and a Q/A will be help at station during AM rush hours. Details of program will be forwarded once developed and signage is planed May/June 2014.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations (two Level II ClipperCreek chargers – 220 volt- which can provide a full charge in a couple of hours) presently free of charge through the city’s pilot program
For more information, please visit: http://www.metrolinktrains.com/stations/detail/station_id/118.html